Thursday, October 22, 2009

Recycling master craftsman

Recycling master craftsman.
I hear about people recycling and the like. But how many really do recycle not many.
So here it is, to become a Recycling master craftsman.
You will have to send into this blog a project you have done with recycled materials and describe how and where you got the materials.
You will need to show photos of the construction and them viewers of this blog will make comment.
You will need six good comments from recyclers written in the comments section of this blog then you will become a RECYCLING MASTER CRAFTSMAN.
Is it worth it.I was given a bobcat excavator forklift and front end loader tickets many years ago and said they were for life. I still have my card with no expiry date, see photo below, and now they say that it has expired (They have the documentation to say it expired) and my ticket is invalid they are also saying because I haven't worked in my trade it is not valid either. They are doing this to grab money for the government coffers. The acclimation you get on this site is world wide and it is for your entire life.
Is it worth it,Yes. Because we are being overrun by bureaucrats with no qualifications telling us how to do what we do. I went in a recyclers garden competition run by the local council and showed off my talents good an bad and nearly ended up on the wrong side of the law. Not only that they stole my ideas and claimed them as there own. Having your stuff here to let the world know, you can challenge anyone who tries to steal your ideas.
So to be the first I submit my whole blog imagineering-engineering.blogspot.com to this date as my entry..
cheers Stewart

No comments: