Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My hat

I have this hat and have owned it for years and used it as my scout hat when I was a leader. The picture on the front is a warratah painted by my friends mum.

The other hat is a Chinese or Asian hat made from thin paper stuff and is light as a feather but some people don't like it .


 Hows that for workmanship.

(The felt hat hurts my neck if I wear it too long as it is heavy.) I nearly got into a fight cause of the Chinese hat. This bloke said they like Chinese stuff here in Cootamundra, bet you all his cloths came from China including his under pants and socks. They are every where!  Chinese and Caucasians and underpants :)
Look ya gotta have a laugh don't be so serious....

The badge is from a Bangladesh scout group that came to a jamboree at Cataract Scout Park.I swapped ten badges for this one. Its my pride and joy..Those little blokes had nothing we gave them heaps of Vegemite to take home with them along with other stuff. We probably fed there village for a month. I think they thought it was Christmas the look on there faces said it all. They were good times, telling this story brings it all back I nearly feel like crying with happiness. Fellas can cry, I do any way by myself sometimes. Its good for the soul and that's not the one on my shoe. Life's a joke and it is good to me.

No comments: