Sunday, January 10, 2010

NSW Housing

                                                                                                             

I have never been given the run around by a government department like this one. The service is non existent and the music played while you wait is from a tape has been mangled by the machine for years. If this is service then I had better chuck my hat in the river and leave it there. All I wanted to do was give them some money, they can chase me now.  I can bet you,  they must get some abusive calls and then they hang up so it is no good abusing them, Abusing them would  start the process over again.

Public servants when do they serve the public,  bet you. The boss gets a pay rise in the near future for productivity, Any productivity would get some boss a pay rise.

They have a low work load there as they don't answer the phones and this is why the boss gets a rise cause the department don't have any complaints.

We are sorry for keeping you waiting your call will be answered as quickly as we can,do you know that we are opened 24 a day the machine rattles on.
It took 8minutes to get this positive feed back line and they don't have the facilities to record the conversation I know now because I asked them to record it. I am on hold now  then I was put on hold for 7minutes and actually spoke to a person for 2minutes 73 seconds.

I was queried about this being positive feed back and I assured the lady that it was positive if they used the information in the correct way. I also gave them my blogg address and email address so they could give me positive feed back. I wait with bated breath. Just a thought its is probably a Indian call center sweat house  that I rang cause the lady didn't sound Australian.

 Your people are competent? Customer service people are treated like shit. The jobs are often low paying and the work isn’t easy. You need to empower these people to make decisions on the spot and respond effectively to customers.
If every “tough situation” results in escalation to managers, you’re going to eat the shit you have made for yourself and have more frustrated customers.Then you will have more abuse to contend with.
You will also have lost in my case, up to a possible  $100,000.00 in cash.

Just another point I haven't got onto the original people I wanted to talk to so I tried to give them positive feed back on another phone line.

I might also add at my expense and time. I will post the feed back as a special post to let all you people in computer land what the result is.You may wait with me with bated breath as well. Cheers Stewart

No comments: