Thursday, January 7, 2010

The what if story

What if.
What if is the story of a lot of people and it controls there life in many ways. As I said before I was a diver what if I drowned?  which I nearly did.  I was a coal miner and was buried to my chest under the underground bins which held a couple hundred tons of coal,  what if it covered me?.  What if I crashed my truck and got hurt ?  What if I got killed when the bobcat I was driving slid 50 meters into a gully. What if the 40 ton excavator that slid down a hill with me on it which it did?  What if the company sacked us for going on strike?    What if you turned up at a union meeting at the end of the day fit and fresh ready to take on the organisers, which I did.  What if I got electrocuted in a pipe 60 feet under mud cutting steel?  What if some one turned off the compressor when I was diving for pearl shell?  which they did.  What if you just lived your life,  What if.

No comments: