Friday, January 7, 2011

Injuries

I was lucky to be injured in a coal mine and put off due to injuries. I thought my life was over, But how far from the truth was that thought. It was a blessing in disguise. Could you imagine working in water up to your arm pits in an underground cavern or mud up to your knees. I was nearly killed on many occasions and was finally hurt in 1998 and put out to pasture. What a life since then Motor home living, living in three towns and working on the river,camping in the bush in the Australian high country. Then finally moving to the coast and living near the Shoalhaven river, I have been blessed....And then to have this blog and others to keep the mind busy, Yes I am blessed. It is great to here from the comments when they do come, Yes blessed am I.

No comments: