Friday, April 8, 2011

Vivid imagination

I was in the bush near here and I came across some rubbish thrown out and it was all toys. I gathered up a bundle of them and took them home and placed them out the front of my house with a sign saying free. Well strike me down they lasted about five minutes and they even took the sign. What do you do with knowledge of more toys still left in the bush after a weeks rain. My granddaughter came down the following day and it was perfect weather and good weather for a treasure hunt. We drove out to the area and left the car and after priming her up for about and hour about treasure hunt we were off. Following behind and walking slow to increase the suspense she stumbled onto the toys in the bush.....The smiles and the fun she had looking at all the toys still there she was aloud to take five toys as there were other children that might like to find toys as well. She chose wisely and several small figures and a pirate ship were chosen to be left at grandpas house for when she visited. 

No comments: