Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bush walk

The below photo inside a cave on this walk, The little girl is my grandaughter she is learning the ways of the bush. Note my right arm is missing in the photo Strange things happen.



The little girl owns the cave its her heritage.
If you are comming to Australia and  want to go on this bush walk please place a comment which will not be posted, I am a tracker and guide. There are fees which are reasonable, limited numbers to protect the wilderness you will be taken too. I will post more photos in the next posts. Photo by Graham Thomas.
Wild flowers five minutes from my home

 Just coming into flower in the last few days. More will be written about these and wildeness land in the next few posts. Sorry for the quality of the photos as blogger is playing up.
 








No comments: