Sunday, August 14, 2011

I have a blog on rubbish but no one reads it so I will post them all here.

rubbish
It is about time that scavengers were allowed onto the garbage tips as they do a better job than professionals who get paid regardless. I have personally seen what they leave behind when I was dumping rubbish on a very rare occasion. When it is ex my place it is phucked even worse than ex government. It was a shame as I could have taken away hundreds of dollars worth in just one visit. The powers to be think that there is a fortune to be made from rubbish and there is if you know what you are doing, They don't! It is a skill to know the difference between rubbish and RUBBISH...I am not that good at it but I have seen others who were experts at it. It is a site to behold like you are watching a performance on the live stage of life. I went with a mate who spotted sites on a road for rubbish and in one load I got over five hundred dollars worth of use able building materials. Fools for throwing it away, Yes fools! I am talking about good very clean materials, NEW yes NEW. I would have bought it on ebay for twice the price....! Think I should start a recycling site on the net for the scavengers but where do I store the materials for free ?

No comments: