Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bush entry

I am afraid that the come walk with me series has come to an end as I have been told not to go into the bush by certain people. I have never seen these people in the bush and will likely never will. I have always felt at home in the bush and never destroyed any art work . It seems to me that there is some sort of control being asserted and the use of comedy and video is not to be aloud. I will no longer be able to work from the bush but will visit the bush from the water as there is no control in this medium.  So a new series of come sail with me will start as my boat is ready to be launched. Yes the drug sub will be launched in the coming week. Small tributaries are not to be entered by water from thee main river here by boat so a canoe will be used. The laws that stop the use of the bush are unconscionable and hit at a fair go for all.

No comments: