Monday, October 22, 2012

The right to bare arms

This right will be taken away from us. We will have the right to fly models and I would encourage all the people to have a hobby.  Being an old fart with times changing one must look inward for entertainment and happiness. It is your responsibility to enjoy life and look after ones family first.Grand supper funds will not make you happy in old age and don't be conned into this falicy of old age and insurance. It is up to ones self to look after ones health and happiness. Friends and neighbors are your best insurance policies you will ever have. This was proven to me in the floods of March of 2012 and the only help was from friends and family. To date no money or help have come from government or insurance policies. My knowledge from my hobbies is what have helped me cope and to repair my life.

No comments: