Tuesday, May 25, 2010

bullys

Talk about bully's I served my time under a bully at primary school at Bulli public school. It wasn't a pupil it was the teacher in fifth class and his name was gardener, I spelt his name with a small g cause he doesn't deserve a capital. He was cruel not only to me but to others as well. He belted me every day every day with out fail, I have dyslexia and was a target by this so called man. He threw threepence on the floor and he would beat every one who went to get them, remember I was poor in money terms I may have told this story before but was reminded of this by the TV tonight. There is nothing new except that the violence is greater. When you have footballers carrying on like idiots in there drunken stupors,what do you expect. They are great mentors for our young ones.

No comments: