Tuesday, May 25, 2010

radio

Years ago in one of those bad times,  and lonely I hit the turps with amazing results.  The blues left me and reality disappeared for a short time.  It was one of those truly memorable moments that you get on Minties.  Or the Aeroplane jelly smiles and songs.  Then it was like Vegemite rosey cheeks with a headache to boot.  Well getting back to the story,  What was the story?  O yes,  I was drunk and on the radio they had Love Song Dedication hour.  So I thought why not,  Ring in with my request I thinks and then I does....  .Then the announcer answers the phone and asks which song I would like to hear,  I thinks on me feet and being just after Christmas,  I tells him that my mate has left me and I want's him back and he wont come back.   I tells the guy I am dressed in a red suit and all the regalia.  He thinks I'm gay,  and I thinks I might have been a bit gay cause I'm a bit happy....I asks for me song,   and he says which song do I want,   so I tells him.   Rudolf the red nose reindeer, and the bloke says you are drunk!!! and I says a bit smiling to me self.   Well strike me down, rip me shirt up the bloke hangs up,  and he don't play me Love Song Dedication song.  So I falls back into loneliness again and calls lifeline and they listen to me. Good people those Life line people.  By this time I'm really wracked out and they asks where I live.  So I tells them.  Next there is a knock on the phriggen door so I says to this joker that I have to answer the door and he says OK he'll wait.  I opens the door and in bolls these bloody big coppers and they slams me to the floor and hangs up the phone and carts me away to the funny farm...

I decides then never again to ring a radio station again cause of what they did to me..

No comments: