Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dentist

I had to go to the dentist and my wife says have a good time.
MMMMM good time at the dentist!
Well I decides I will. I'm sitting in the waiting room and one bloke looks real scared so I says out loud that's a good sign! The bloke says whats a good sign? I says no one is screaming The receptionist smiles. My mind turns to mischief. Then this patient comes out and hubby asks what they did and she says that they just looked and she would have to come back to have it out.I pipes up and said if he holds her down I would pull it.Hold her down be buggered Ill just knock her out and he smiles. His wife frowned and the receptionist smiles again. Then its my turn so in I goes and the dentist is a pretty young lady. Yes she says I will have to fill that tooth and it is a big filling so I says OK and she has to do it without anesthetic as it is cheaper. She thinks Im joking and I says Im not.She is reluctant and we start she hit a nerve and I jumps and after doing this several times says its torture and would I like a needle and I says no cause it dont hurt that much. She says it not torture on me but it is on her could she give me the needle. No It was the best visit to a dentist I have ever had..By the way she did a good job.....

No comments: